- Curiosity: I ended up blogging because I was constantly seeking new knowledge. The more I ‘know’, the more I feel hungry for knowledge.
- Creativity: I have always been obsessed with this one. I often imagine how creativity can suddenly go away, forever. To create, to express, to write. I can keep in touch with my inner self through these actions.
- Fear: There are no values if you don’t count ‘negative’ ones. Fear helps me to…
- Close moral dilemmas. Hesitating may be a sign of sensitivity, but wisdom is also about deciding.
- Move, or not moving at all. Sometimes I don’t want to be responsible. Other times, I want to take charge of everything. Guess why?
- Appreciate the complexity of life. Reality is more intense when you have stronger emotions around it.